AUTHENTIC TUSCAN STYLE, AWARD WINNING, HERITAGE DESIGNATED VILLATHE ROSEMOUNT INN
Do you love a little adventure? Great travel experiences? Special Places? Welcome to the Rosemount Bed & Breakfast Inn & Spa.
Built in 1849 by noted Architect William Coverdale, the Rosemount has been welcoming guests since 1990.
Looking for some ‘unwind the mind’ time? The Rosemount offers guests classic Spa Services…. Relaxation Massage, Special Body Wraps and Enriching Facials. Reserve your ‘unwind time’ to suit your schedule
Breakfast is always a special occasion and we take great pride in providing our guests with a stay and culinary experience we trust they will cherish and remember with delight.
FEATURES & AMENITIESTHEY KEEP OUR GUESTS COMING BACK
The Rosemount is in the centre of Kingston’s historic downtown. An easy and picturesque walk to Queens University, the waterfront and parks, Museums, Live Theatre, Art Galleries, The Market( Farmers, Craft and Antiques) Pubs, Bistros and Fine Dining Restaurants, One of a Kind Shops and 1000 Islands Cruises.
The Haunted Walk stops by the Inn every evening in the Summer….. oh the stories they tell!
P.S…… it is said that we have happy ghosts…. Let us know!
- Music in the Parlour with Afternoon Tea or your favourite wine that you brought with you? Relax in your home away from home
- Check out the Gramaphone in the Dining Room, the dramatic, ‘photo perfect’ arched window that frames the neighbouring Church spire or the gracious curved staircase leading to your room. Every part of The Rosemount is a photographers delight.
- Watch the world go by on the front porch or find your perfect corner in the award winning gardens
- Nine Guest rooms in the Inn, each with private ensuite baths ( three are main floor rooms)
- Two guest rooms in the Coach House each with private ensuite bath.
- Convenient High Speed Bell Fibe Wireless will keep you connected
- Meeting room for 10 or a great gathering reunion room.
- Quiet, relaxed Spa Room.
- Carved original plaster mouldings accenting 12 ft ceilings
- Bright, sun catching ornate leaded windows
- To the floor windows with original interior shutters
- The Rosemount Chef’s breakfast is nutritious, delicious and just a little decadent. Dietary restrictions and allergies accommodated.
Holly left a busy Real Estate Career behind in Toronto in 1990 and settled in Kingston. She fell in love with The Rosemount and decided to share her incredible home with guests.
She enjoys creating the relaxing, warm and inviting experience for her guests to enjoy the ‘old style of the 1800’s ’ along with the ‘new amenities of today’.
Holly loves sharing the freshly baked, ‘still warm from the oven’ tray of cookies or cake every day for ‘afternoon tea & cookies’ in the parlour.
Holly and her staff are always ready to help with dining suggestions, What’s On in Kingston and a few favourite places for day trips.
WHAT OUR GUESTS ARE SAYINGRAVE REVIEWS
Warm hospitality, knowledgeable touring advice, in depth local lore, gourmand breakfast, timeless architecture, these are the things Holly has to offer in addition to her great ability to make you fell worthy of these spoils! Return visits are now programmed into our future leisure schedule.
What a perfectly beautiful way to spend our 10th anniversary. Thanks for the delicious breakfasts, wonderful hospitality, we’ll be back!
Wendy from Hamilton
Delightful historic Inn – What a beautiful, friendly, hospitable place to stay. Warm welcome, lovely living room with fireplace, newspapers, and magazines. Helpful host re directions and recommendations about meals and sights in the area. Excellent breakfast.Jose
Superb experience! – Excellent location, literally steps from everything in downtown Kingston. Gracious and tremendously friendly hosts. Superb experience
Check In / Check Out
Our standard check in / check out times are as below
unless prior arrangements are made.
Check In: 4pm – 9pm
Check Out: 11am
Early or later check in/out for Spa Appointments